Our goal is to deliver the best customer buying experience on new and used lifts. Give us a call and let us know how we can help.
We offer a complete line of authorized Doosan parts and accessories for all major makes and models.
We understand the critical role lift equipment plays in your business as they include making the distributing goods from one area to another easier, quicker and safer.
Do you know that forklift use has been dated back to as early at the 1900’s? At one point or another, everything in your home has been touched, lifted and moved by a forklift. From the foods you purchase at your local grocery store to the furniture you sit on each day. Throughout the years it has become a major and important piece of equipment that is essential to a busy and growing business.
The importance includes moving goods from one area to another, easier and safer.
The benefits include:
- Avoiding injuries
- Heavier weight can be carried
- Less employees needed
Key Industrial Types:
- Counterbalance -The counterbalance are the most used for all types of businesses.
- The counterbalance offers front forks for exact loading and racking of cargo.
- The counterbalance comes in gas, diesel and electric power.
- This equipment uses a counterbalance weight design.
- There is added weight in the rear end that offsets the cargo to be lifted in the front.
- Reach – The reach is designed and used mainly in warehouses.
- The reach offers an excellent lift for added height.
- The forks has the ability to reach out beyond the stabilizing legs which adds in height.
- You can operate the reach in very small tight quarters and spaces.
- 3-Wheel Counterbalance – The 3-wheel counterbalance performs in the same manner as the original counterbalance, but an added single drive wheel is added in the center rear of the machine.
- The 3-wheel counterbalance is excellent for tight turns and circles.
- This is great for all environments.
- Powered Pallet – The powered pallet are powered pallet lifts.
- There are forks in the front that allows a pallet to be picked up and moved for all loading and unloading.
- The powered pallets are powered by an electric motor that can go in reverse, forward, raise and lower.
- This is best used in a flat smooth surface.
For all your forklift needs in South Carolina and North Carolina area, Atlantic Forklift is your equipment and machinery specialist.
We're happy to help. Give us a call on: 855-595-1260